From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For information on the administrative structure of Wikipedia, see Wikipedia:Administration.
|Look up administration or admin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Administration may refer to:
- Administration (British football), reorganisation of a British football club's financial affairs that occurs when the club cannot pay its debts
- Administration (law), whereby an insolvent company can continue trading under supervision
- Administration (probate law), administration of an estate on death
- Central administration, the highest administrative department of an organization
- Drug administration, delivery of a drug into the body
- Management, the act of directing people towards accomplishing a goal
- Academic administration, a branch of an academic institution responsible for the maintenance and supervision of the institution
- Military administration, the techniques and systems used by military services involved in the management of the armed forces
- Public administration, advancement and implementation of government policy, or the management of public programs
- Business administration, the performance or management of business operations
- Administration (government), management in or of government
- Network administration, configuration of a computer network
- System administration, the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Administration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.