Jump to navigation Jump to search
The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Look up Administrator, Administrators, administrator, administrators, or administratorship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Administrator may refer to:
Computing and internet
- Database administrator, a person who is responsible for the environmental aspects of a database
- Forum administrator, one who oversees discussions on an Internet forum
- Network administrator, engineers involved in computer networks
- Server administrator, a person who acts as the administrator for an Internet gaming or other type of server
- Superuser, a type of computer user with administrative privileges
- Sysop, a commonly used term for a system operator, an administrator of a multi-user website
- System administrator, a person responsible for running technically advanced information systems
- Administrator of the Government, in various Commonwealth realms and territories
- Administrator (Australia), for use of this title in Australia
- In the independent agencies of the United States government, the highest executive officer in an independent agency whose name ends with the word "administration"
- Administrator, a practitioner of public administration
- Administrator (of ecclesiastical property), anyone charged with the care of church property in the Roman Catholic Church
- Diocesan administrator, a provisional ordinary of a Roman Catholic church
- Apostolic Administrator, a prelate appointed by the Pope to serve as the ordinary for an apostolic administration
- Administrator (medieval), the ruler of a prince-bishopric in medieval times who was not confirmed by the Pope
Other job roles
- Business administration, a person responsible for the performance or management of administrative business operations
- Administrator (law), a person appointed by a court to handle the administration of an estate for someone who has died without a will
- Academic administration, administration of a school
- Arts administrator, responsible for the business end of an arts organization
- Administrator (role), one of the roles in the Keirsey Temperament Sorter personality assessment scheme
- Administr@tor, an education magazine published by Scholastic Corporation
- Administration (law), a procedure under the insolvency laws of a number of common law jurisdictions
- Da share z0ne, a comedic social media account run by a fictitious skeleton character named "Admin"
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Administrator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.