(Redirected from Administrators)Jump to navigation Jump to search
The examples and perspective in this article may not represent a worldwide view of the subject. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Look up Administrator, Administrators, administrator, administrators, or administratorship in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Administrator may refer to:
Computing and internet
- Database administrator, a person who is responsible for the environmental aspects of a database
- Forum administrator, one who oversees discussions on an Internet forum
- Network administrator, engineers involved in computer networks
- Server administrator, a person who acts as the administrator for an Internet gaming or other type of server
- Superuser, a type of computer user with administrative privileges
- Sysop, a commonly used term for a system operator, an administrator of a multi-user website
- System administrator, a person responsible for running technically advanced information systems
- Administrator of the Government, in various Commonwealth realms and territories
- Administrator (Australia), for use of this title in Australia
- In the independent agencies of the United States government, the highest executive officer in an independent agency whose name ends with the word "administration"
- Administrator, a practitioner of public administration
- Administrator (of ecclesiastical property), anyone charged with the care of church property in the Roman Catholic Church
- Diocesan administrator, a provisional ordinary of a Roman Catholic church
- Apostolic Administrator, a prelate appointed by the Pope to serve as the ordinary for an apostolic administration
- Administrator (medieval), the ruler of a prince-bishopric in medieval times who was not confirmed by the Pope
Other job roles
- Business administration, a person responsible for the performance or management of administrative business operations
- Administrator (law), a person appointed by a court to handle the administration of an estate for someone who has died without a will
- Academic administration, administration of a school
- Arts administrator, responsible for the business end of an arts organization
- Administrator (role), one of the roles in the Keirsey Temperament Sorter personality assessment scheme
- Administr@tor, an education magazine published by Scholastic Corporation
- Administration (law), a procedure under the insolvency laws of a number of common law jurisdictions
- Da share z0ne, a comedic social media account run by a fictitious skeleton character named "Admin"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Administrator.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.