Admiral Petre Bărbuneanu-class corvette
||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Amiral Petre Bărbuneanu (F-260) corvette entering Mangalia military harbour.
|Displacement:||1,385 tonnes standard, 1600 tons full load|
|Length:||93 m (305 ft 1 in)|
|Beam:||11.5 m (37 ft 9 in)|
|Draught:||3 m (9 ft 10 in)|
|Propulsion:||2 shaft, 2 × diesel engines, 16,000 hp (12,000 kW)|
|Speed:||24 knots (44 km/h)|
|Range:||1,500 nmi (2,800 km)|
|Radar: Strut Curve, Drum Tilt, Sonar: Hull mounted|
The Admiral Petre Bărbuneanu class corvette (also known as the Tetal-I class by NATO) is a class of corvettes in service with the Romanian Naval Forces. Only two corvettes out of a total of four are still in service.
This class of corvettes has been superseded by the Rear-Admiral Eustațiu Sebastian (Tetal-II) class.
- Amiral Petre Bărbuneanu (F-260). Launched 1983 - In service
- Vice-Amiral Vasile Scodrea (F-261). Launched 1984 - Laid up
- Vice-Amiral Vasile Urseanu (F-262). Launched 1985 - Laid up
- Vice-Amiral Eugeniu Roșca (F-263). Launched 1987 - In service
- "World Navies Today: Romania". www.hazegray.org. Retrieved 20 February 2017.
|This article about a specific naval ship or boat is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|