|Look up admissibility in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admissibility may refer to:
- Admissible evidence, evidence which may be introduced in a court of law
- Admissible decision rule, in statistical decision theory, a rule which is never dominated
- Admissible rule, in logic, a type of rule of inference
- Admissible heuristic, in computer science, is a heuristic which is no more than the lowest-cost path to the goal
- Admissible set, in mathematical logic, a transitive set satisfying the axioms of Kripke-Platek set theory
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admissibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.