From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up admission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admission may refer to:
- University and college admission
- Admission (law), a statement that may be used in court against the person making it
- "Admissions" (CSI: NY), an episode of CSI: NY
- Admissions (film), a 2011 short film starring James Cromwell
- Admission (film), a 2013 comedy film
- Admission to the bar, change in status allowing an applicant to become part of a profession
- Acceptance of admissible evidence in court
- The process by which patients enter into inpatient care
- The process of official inclusion in a state, the opposite of secession
- Admittance, the inverse of impedance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.