Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up admission in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Admission may refer to:
- University and college admission
- Admission (law), a statement that may be used in court against the person making it
- "Admissions" (CSI: NY), an episode of CSI: NY
- Admissions (film), a 2011 short film starring James Cromwell
- Admission (film), a 2013 comedy film
- Admission to the bar, change in status allowing an applicant to become part of a profession
- Acceptance of admissible evidence in court
- The process by which patients enter into inpatient care
- The process of official inclusion in a state, the opposite of secession
- Admittance, the inverse of impedance
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Admission.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.