Adobe Font Folio
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Available in||English and Japanese|
|License||Commercial proprietary software|
Adobe Font Folio is a collection of more than 2,400 OpenType fonts, designed by several renowned type foundries. As of early 2005[update], there were around 10,000 fonts available in OpenType format. Adobe's font library makes up under a third of the total, all of which are included in Font Folio.
- Version 7, released March 13, 1995. Had over 2,000 Type 1 (PostScript) typefaces. First release supporting Silicon Graphics and Sun Microsystems platforms.
- Version 8, released in September, 1997.
- Version 9, released in January, 2001. Had some OpenType typefaces, but still predominantly PostScript Type 1.
- Version 10. Marketed as Font Folio Opentype Edition, released August 11, 2003, claiming "more than 2,000" fonts in OpenType format. Offered as a 20-user license and, for the first time, a 10-user license to make it more affordable.
- Version 11. Released September 5, 2007, touting more than 2,300 fonts (all OpenType).
- Version 11.1. Released December 21, 2011. The collection has 2,433 OpenType fonts.
|This typography-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|