|Release date||November 9, 2009|
|Introductory price||Free trial|
|Online services||Embedded fonts|
Adobe Fonts (formerly Typekit) is an online service which offers a subscription library of fonts.The fonts may be used directly on websites or synced via Adobe Creative Cloud to applications on the subscriber's computers.
Adobe Fonts is an online service which provides subscribers with access, under a single licensing agreement, to its font library.
Adobe Fonts was launched as Typekit in November 2009 by Small Batch, Inc., a company run by creators of the Google Analytics service. In October 2011, the service was acquired by Adobe. On 15 October 2018, Typekit changed its name to Adobe Fonts.
- Rechs, Matthew. "The fonts you love from Typekit, now on your desktop". Typekit Blog. Typekit. Retrieved January 16, 2014.
- Veen, Jeffrey (May 27, 2009). "Introducing Typekit". Typekit. Retrieved August 12, 2012.
- Beres, Ivan (November 11, 2009). "TypeKit launches, hopes to save typography on the Web". TechCrunch. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- Catone, Josh (May 28, 2009). "Typekit Offers a New Approach to Fonts on the Web". Mashable. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- "Adobe Acquires Web Typography Innovator Typekit". Adobe.com. October 3, 2011. Retrieved August 11, 2012.
- "Time for a change: Typekit has become Adobe Fonts". Typekit Blog. October 15, 2018. Retrieved October 22, 2018.