Adobe Marketing Cloud
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adobe Marketing Cloud icon
|Initial release||October 24, 2012|
|Operating system||Windows, OS X|
|Type||Software suite, cloud applications|
|License||Software as a service|
|Website||Marketing Cloud page|
Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) is a collection of integrated online marketing and Web analytics products by Adobe Systems. It is a comprehensive marketing solution which enables marketers to measure, personalize and optimize marketing campaigns and digital experiences for optimal marketing performance. Adobe Marketing Cloud includes a set of analytics, social, advertising, media optimization, targeting, Web experience management and content management products aimed at the advertising industry and hosted on Amazon Web Services. Like other Adobe Cloud services (e.g., Adobe Creative Cloud), the Adobe Marketing Cloud allows users with valid subscriptions to download the entire collection and use it directly on their computers with open access to online updates.
The Adobe Marketing Cloud collection was introduced to the public in October 2012 as Adobe began retiring the Omniture name it acquired in October 2009. Products of the defunct company were then integrated step by step into the new Cloud service which includes the following six applications: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Social, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Media Optimizer and Adobe Campaign. In November 2013, Adobe Systems introduced mobile features to its Marketing Cloud, making smartphones and other mobile devices new targets for analytics.
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Adobe Analytics is a set of tools for predictive and real-time analytics that can be integrated into third-party sources. It includes the Marketing Reports and Analytics (formerly SiteCatalyst), Ad hoc analysis (formerly Adobe Discover) and Data Workbench (formerly Insight) applications to help create a holistic view of business activities by transforming customer interactions into insights. This is sometimes called marketing intelligence. With simple and interactive dashboards and reports, a user can manage and share real-time information which helps identify issues, discover opportunities and measure key performance indicators (KPIs). On October 14, 2013, Adobe revealed a set of new features for data analysis with key metrics identification like real-time reporting, visualization, mobile analytics and conversion.
Adobe Audience Manager
Adobe Audience Manager is a data management platform that can be used to create profiles of audience segments. These profiles can then be used for targeted ad campaigns.
Adobe Campaign is an analytics tool that helps users build a personalized experience based on customer habits and preferences. It plans, manages and executes campaigns from a unique environment. Marketers now have an intuitive, automated way to deliver messages over marketing channels. The new Adobe Campaign, formerly Neolane, is now being integrated with Adobe Experience Manager to help predict customers needs.
Adobe Experience Manager
Adobe Experience Manager is a web content management system for organizing, managing, and delivering creative assets. The user can use templates to create targeted content and publish them securely in the cloud. It is derived from a product called CQ by Day Software, which Adobe acquired in 2010.
Adobe Media Optimizer
Adobe Media Optimizer is a tool that manages, forecasts and optimizes media. It provides a consolidated view of how media is performing together with tools to accurately forecast user media. Media Optimizer helps manage search engine marketing, display, and social campaigns.
Adobe Primetime is a video platform that can be used to create and monetize TV and film content and make it available across multiple types of devices. A stratgegic partnership with comScore, announced in March 2016, will promote the collection and interpretation of viewing metrics across a range of non-traditional TV devices.
Adobe Social  is a tool for managing social content and social campaigns. It's a comprehensive solution for building stronger connections through data-driven content. It deals with relevant posts, insightful conversations, measurable results, and social activities connected to business. Adobe Social is about the discovery of precise content, social networks and business results.
Adobe Target is a tool for testing and targeting digital experiences. It includes a user interface, built-in best practices, and robust optimization tools for following site visitors. With its self-learning algorithmic approach it is able to increase conversion and filter results precisely. Adobe Target also uses factorial testing to understand elements for real-time targeted content. Adobe Target uses automated behavioral targeting with acquired data such as IP addresses, time of day, referral URLs and brand affinity. From the anonymous profiles it creates, Adobe Target is capable of giving personalized product or content recommendations.
On September 15, 2009, Omniture, Inc. and Adobe Systems announced that Adobe would be acquiring Omniture, an online marketing and web analytics business unit in Orem, Utah. The deal of $1.8 billion, was completed on October 23, 2009, and is now joined by other Adobe acquisitions such as Day Software and Efficient Frontier, as the main components of Adobe's Digital Marketing Business Unit. Around 2012, Adobe withdrew the Omniture brand while its products were being integrated into the Adobe Marketing Cloud.
Adobe Marketing Cloud as a subscription model has made significant progress in terms of acceptance in the business world. In 2013, Gartner, an information technology research and advisory company, ranked the Adobe's solutions execution ability at the highest position on its Magic Quadrant for Web content management. This distinction is in line with the evolution of its preceding Cloud-based model suite Adobe Creative Cloud which met significant criticism in the beginning.
- List of web analytics software
- Web log analysis software
- Social media optimization
- Mobile web analytics
- Post-click marketing
- Geolocation software
- Amazon Web Services. "Adobe Experience Manager". Amazon Web Services. Retrieved February 7, 2014.
- Adobe Has Launched Their New Adobe Marketing Cloud SEOServiceinIndia. April 9, 2015. Retrieved April 2, 2016
- "Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Jon Fortt (March 18, 2013). "Why Investors Like Adobe Diving Into Subscriptions". Canada National Broadcasting Corp. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Adobe Buys Omniture, Opens Gate to Advertising". Forbes magazine. September 16, 2009. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Associated Press (September 15, 2009). "Firm for Analyzing Web Traffic Bought by Adobe for $1.8 Billion". New York Times. Retrieved January 5, 2014.
- Richard Carey (July 18, 2012). "How To Gracefully Retire A Brand Name". SearchEngineLand.com.
- "Adobe Takes Its Marketing Cloud Services Mobile". Forbes. November 7, 2013. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Adobe adds geolocation targeting to Marketing Cloud". PC World. November 7, 2013. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- "Adobe Launches Mobile Services for Adobe Marketing Cloud". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- "Adobe Analytics". Adobe. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Stuart Elliott (October 22, 2012). "To Stand Out, Campaign for Adobe Gets Blunt". New York Times. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Adobe Analytics Adds 6 New Features". Search Engine Watch. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Unveils Major Innovations in Adobe Analytics". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Audience Manager". Adobe Systems. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- Melissa Lane (January 14, 2014). "Adobe Campaign Now Integrated with Adobe Experience Manager". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Adobe Campaign". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- Robert Brosnan (November 15, 2013). "New Pricing From Adobe Campaign Will Disrupt Email Marketing". Forbes. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- Thom Craver (January 15, 2014). "Adobe Marketing Cloud Integrates Campaign and Experience Manager". Search Engine Watch. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Adobe Aims To Democratize Personalized Marketing With Target Product Update". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Experience Manager". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "New Adobe Experience Manager Drives Personalized Experiences for Mobile and Social". DailyFinance. March 6, 2013. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Media Optimizer". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Primetime". Adobe Systems. Retrieved December 10, 2015.
- Brian Steinberg, "ComScore Teams With Adobe in Media-Measurement Battle" Variety March 21, 2016
- Kelly Liyakasa, "Adobe And ComScore Strike A Video And Digital Ad Measurement Alliance" Adexchanger March 22, 2016
- "Adobe Social". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Social Drives Global Engagement". Yahoo Finance. November 12, 2013. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe Target". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "What is Adobe Target". Adobe Systems. Retrieved January 13, 2014.
- "Adobe acquires Omniture Software". Adobe Systems.
- The Associated Press (September 15, 2009). "Firm for Analyzing Web Traffic Bought by Adobe for $1.8 Billion". New York Times. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- Robin Wauters (2011-11-30). "Adobe Acquires Efficient Frontier". TechCrunch.com.
- Adobe (2009-10-26). "Omniture acquisition FAQ".
- "How To Gracefully Retire A Brand Name". SearchEngineLand.com. 2012-07-18.
- Adobe (2009-10-26). "Omniture acquisition FAQ".
- Patrick Seitz (September 18, 2013). "Adobe Leaps To All-Time High On Cloud Progress". Investors.com. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- Patrick Seitz (September 18, 2013). "Adobe Cloud Transition Surpassing Expectations". Investors.com. Retrieved February 11, 2014.
- Richard Saintvilus (September 18, 2013). "Adobe on the Right Track". The Street. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- Andrea Tse (September 18, 2013). "Adobe shines as cloud model delivers". The Street. Retrieved February 4, 2014.
- Jennifer Lopez (August 5, 2013). "Adobe Positioned as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management" (PDF). Adobe Press. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- Mick MacComascaigh; Mark R. Gilbert; Jim Murphy; Gavin Tay (July 31, 2013). "Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management". Gartner. Retrieved February 15, 2014.
- "Adobe shares soar to new record on cloud hopes". Financial Times. December 13, 2013. Retrieved January 20, 2014.
- Stephen Shankland (September 17, 2013). "Adobe exceeds 1M Creative Cloud subscriptions; stock rises". CNET. Retrieved January 18, 2014.
- "Facebook Shows Strong Performance In Adobe Social". Allfacebook.com. Retrieved January 14, 2014.
- Adobe's Creative Cloud Move Causes Outcry And Confusion, Forbes