This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Initial release||May 19, 2016|
|Operating system||iOS, OS X, Windows|
|Platform||iPad, iPhone, `Web|
Adobe Spark is an integrated suite of storytelling applications for the mobile and web developed by Adobe Systems. It comprises three separate design apps: Spark Page, Spark Post, and Spark Video. Its apps became the company's first to be named by Apple as an App Store Best App of the Year in 2016 and has been downloaded over 3.5 million times.
The new service is a part of Creative Cloud. The content automatically saves on the cloud. This free Adobe Spark web app syncs with Spark Page, Spark Post and Spark Video iOS mobile apps, allowing users to create, edit and share their visual story from any device. These three design apps allow users to easily create and design visual content that can be used for businesses, education, social media marketers, and so much more. The Spark Gallery highlights different projects made by people using the application. When using the three applications the user has the ability to import pictures or search pictures. The search engine for pictures retrieves images tagged with the Creative Commons licensed for reuse. 
In May 2014, Adobe launched Adobe Voice, a new animated video app for iPad that gives anyone the ability to create and share engaging video stories. Adobe Voice would later become what is now known as Adobe Spark Video.
In April 2015, Adobe launched Adobe Slate, which was a text and photo-centric storytelling app for the iPad. Adobe Slate would later become what is now known as Adobe Spark Page. The idea for it came in 2014, under the codename Project Luca.
In January 2016, Adobe launched Adobe Voice 2.0 with full iPhone support for the first time. The new app allows users to sync projects using your Adobe account, which lets you create projects on one device and finish them on another.
In May 2016, Adobe launched Adobe Spark, a web tool that integrates Adobe Post, Adobe Slate, and Adobe Voice together into one unified design platform. With the change, each of the three previous iOS apps were renamed; Adobe Post became Adobe Spark Post, Adobe Slate became Adobe Spark Page, and Adobe Voice became Adobe Spark Video.
- "Adobe Spark Home Page". Adobe Spark. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe Voice – Show your story on the App Store". App Store. Apple, Inc. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Introducing Adobe Voice for iPhone – Creative Cloud blog by Adobe". Adobe Creative Cloud. Retrieved 2016-04-05.
- "Adobe Releases Spark Web App and Updates Companion Mobile Apps". Adobe Spark. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Welcome to Adobe Spark". spark.adobe.com. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- "Adobe Spark a Guide for Schools and Educators" (PDF). spark.adobe.com. Retrieved 2018-02-28.
- "Adobe Releases Adobe Voice". Adobe Blog. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe's Slate Is A Visual Storytelling App For The iPad". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe Announces Project Luca". Adobe Blog. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe's Slate presentation app makes its way to the web". Adobe Spark. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe's New App, Adobe Post, Lets Anyone Create Professional Graphics". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe's Voice app for storytellers lands on iPhone with project syncing from iPads". 9to5Mac. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- "Adobe Spark Announcement New Design Storytelling Tool From Adobe". Adobe Spark Blog. Retrieved 2016-08-31.