Adobe eLearning Suite
v6.0 / July 18, 2012
|Operating system||Windows, Mac OS X|
|Website||Adobe eLearning Suite|
Adobe eLearning Suite was a collection of applications made by Adobe Systems for learning professionals, instructional designers, training managers, content developers, and educators.
The Adobe Flash and Dreamweaver applications included in this Suite are special versions that contain additional features to improve the workflow and integration between the applications. These versions are available only as part of the suite and can not be purchased separately.
eLearning Suite 2 was the first versions to be available for both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS X platforms. Version 1 had only been available for Microsoft Windows.
- eLearning Suite 1 (January 2009), containing Captivate 4, Flash CS4 Professional, Dreamweaver CS4, Presenter 7, Acrobat 9 Pro, Photoshop CS4 Extended, Soundbooth CS4, Device Central CS4, Bridge CS4, and SCORM Packager.
- eLearning Suite 2 (May 2010), containing Captivate 5, Flash Professional CS5, Dreamweaver CS5, Presenter 7 (only for the windows version), Acrobat 9 Pro, Photoshop CS5 Extended, and Soundbooth CS5.
- eLearning Suite 2.5 (May 2011), containing Captivate 5.5, Flash Professional CS5.5, Dreamweaver CS5.5, Photoshop CS5.1 Extended, Acrobat X Pro, Audition CS5.5 (replacing Soundbooth, which had been included in eLS 2), Bridge CS5, Device Central CS5.5, and Presenter 7 (only for the Windows version).
- eLearning Suite 6 (July 2012), containing Captivate 6, Flash Professional CS6, Dreamweaver CS6, Photoshop CS6 Extended, Acrobat XI Pro, Audition CS 6, Bridge CS6 and Presenter 8 (only for the Windows version).
- Adobe eLearning Suite FAQ
- Authorware FAQ Archived July 6, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- Captivate 5 and Adobe eLearning Suite 2 launch announcement: Adobe Captivate blog
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-06-25.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Adobe Launches eLearning Suite 6, Presenter 8
|This Microsoft Windows software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|