This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
He was elected to the Swiss Federal Council on 10 April 1883 and died in office on 10 July 1912. He was affiliated to the Free Democratic Party. During his office time he held the following departments:
- Department of Justice and Police (1883)
- Department of Posts and Railways (1884)
- Department of Home Affairs (1885)
- Political Department (1886)
- Department of Trade and Agriculture (1887)
- Department of Industry and Agriculture (1888–1895)
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1896)
- Political Department (1897)
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1898–1902)
- Political Department (1903)
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1904–1908)
- Political Department (1909)
- Department of Trade, Industry and Agriculture (1910–1912)
He was President of the Confederation four times in 1886, 1897, 1903 and 1909.
- Adolf Deucher in German, French and Italian in the online Historical Dictionary of Switzerland.
- Adolf Deucher in the German National Library catalogue
- Profile of Adolf Deucher with election results on the website of the Swiss Federal Council.
| President of the National Council
| Member of the Swiss Federal Council
|This article about a Swiss politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|