Adolph Coors Company
The Golden, Colorado Adolph Coors Company was formerly a holding company controlled by the heirs of founder Adolph Coors. Its principal subsidiary is the Coors Brewing Company. It was founded in 1873.
In 2007, the company created a joint venture with Miller Brewing Company, Inc. called MillerCoors. SABMiller will have 58% stake in the company, Molson Coors will have a 42% stake. MillerCoors combined their operations within the United States with the headquarters in Chicago.
- Schueler & Coors, Golden Brewery (1873-1880)
- Adolph Coors, Golden Brewery (1880-1913)
- Adolph Coors Co., Golden Brewery (1909-1913)
- Adolph Coors Brewing and Malting Company, Golden Brewery (1913-1915)
- Adolph Coors Company (1933-1989)
- Coors Brewing Company (1989-2004)
- Molson-Coors (2004- )
|This beer or brewery-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|