Adolph Christian Heinrich Henke (13 April 1775 in Braunschweig – 8 August 1843) was a German physician and pharmacologist known for his work in medical forensics. He was father-in-law to anatomist Rudolf Wagner (1805-1864).
Following studies at the Collegium Carolinum in Braunschweig, he continued his education at the University of Helmstedt, where one of his instructors was chemist Lorenz von Crell (1744-1816). Afterwards, he studied medicine with surgeon August Gottlieb Richter (1742-1812) and obstetrician Friedrich Benjamin Osiander (1759-1822) at the University of Göttingen, subsequently receiving his doctorate in 1799 at Helmstedt.
- Handbuch der allgemeinen Pathologie, 1806 - Textbook of general pathology.
- Handbuch zur Erkenntniss und Heilung der Kinderkrankheiten - Textbook towards the knowledge and cure of childhood illnesses, 1809.
- Lehrbuch der gerichtlichen Medicin (numerous editions) - Textbook of forensic medicine.
- Darstellung des Feldzuges der Verbündeten gegen Napoleon im Jahr 1814 I, Feldzug der grosen, der schlesischen und der Nord-Armee in Frankreich, 1814 - Representation of the campaign of the allies against Napoleon I in 1814, the Great Campaign, the Silesian and the Northern Army in France.
- Abhandlungen aus dem Gebiete der gerichtlichen Medicin, als Erläuterungen zu dem Lehrbuche der gerichtlichen Medicin, 1815-1834 - Essays from the field of legal medicine as explanations to the textbook of medical forensics.