From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Adonis aestivalis, the summer pheasant's-eye, is a medicinal and ornamental plant. It is native to Europe but has been introduced elsewhere, such as the western and eastern parts of the United States.
- Bailey, L. H. (2005). Manual of Gardening (Second Edition). Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation.
- Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture: Adonis aestivalis
- Flora of North America: Adonis aestivalis
- Plants for a Future: Adonis aestivalis
- USDA Plants Profile: Adonis aestivalis
- Jepson Manual Treatment
|This Medicinal plants-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Ranunculales article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|