Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adoption in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adoption may refer to:
- Adoption, the legal act of permanently placing a child with non-biological (adoptive) parents other than the biological (natural) parents
- Adoption (theology), admission of believers into the family of God
- Pet adoption, the process of taking ownership of and responsibility for a pet for which a previous owner has abdicated responsibility
- Adoption (software implementation), the transfer from an old software system to a new one in an organization
- Adoption (farming and cattle raising)
- Treaty adoption
- Adoption (film), a 1975 Hungarian film
- L'adoption or Adoption, a 1979 French film starring Geraldine Chaplin
- Adopted (film), a 2009 American film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adoption.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.