(Redirected from Adoration (film))
|Look up adoration in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adoration is respect, reverence, strong admiration or devotion in a certain person, place, or thing.
Adoration may also refer to:
In arts and entertainment
- Adoration (1928 film), an American drama directed by Frank Lloyd
- Adoration (2008 film), a Canadian drama directed by Atom Egoyan
- Adoration (2013 film), or Two Mothers and Perfect Mothers, an Australian-French drama directed by Anne Fontaine
- Adoration (band), UK band formed in 2003
- Adoration: The Worship Album, by the Newsboys
- Adoration, an EP and single by Mortal Love
- "Adoration", song by Cranes
- Eucharistic Adoration, a practice in the Roman Catholic, Anglo-Catholic and some Lutheran traditions
- Adoration tomato, a tomato cultivar
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adoration.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.