From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adra may refer to:
- Adra, Spain, municipality in Almería (province), Andalusia
- Adra Lighthouse, lighthouse in Almería
- Adra, Purulia, town in the state of West Bengal, India
- Adra railway station, in West Bengal
- Adra, Syria, town approximately 40 km north of Damascus
- Adra, Estonia, village in Harku Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency, an agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adra (moth), a moth genus
- Chevrolet Adra, a concept compact SUV by Chevrolet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.