Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adra may refer to:
- Adra, Spain, municipality in Almería (province), Andalusia
- Adra Lighthouse, lighthouse in Almería
- Adra, Purulia, town in the state of West Bengal, India
- Adra railway station, in West Bengal
- Adra, Syria, town approximately 40 km north of Damascus
- Adra, Estonia, village in Harku Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency, an agency of the Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Adra (moth), a moth genus
- Chevrolet Adra, a concept compact SUV by Chevrolet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.