Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon
The Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon is a series of international longboard racing events. Each race is on 42.195-kilometre (26.219 mi) course on a skateboard that must be pushed by foot. The event is owned and operated by Adrenalina / Nata Media Inc.
The first Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon took place on November 6, 2010, at Gulfstream Park in Hallandale Beach, Florida. One hundred and twenty-five people participated in the event and there were three hundred people total in attendance. A large international field was drawn, due to the fact it was the largest prize purse to date, including a ten thousand dollar grand prize. Jeff Vyain was the first winner of the event. He set a world record with a time of 1:40:58. 
The 2016 Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon is scheduled for November 20, 2016 in Fiesta Island, San Diego, California.
A long-term goal for the race is to create awareness and a perception that longboard skateboarding can be used as a viable and legal alternative mode of transportation.
Committed to not only fitness and endurance, the Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon will also support the community. A portion of each registration fee will be donated to Summit4StemCell.
Summit4StemCell (S4SC) is a grass roots, volunteer fund raising organization supporting non-embryonic stem cell research conducted by Jeanne Loring Ph.D. and Melissa Houser, M.D. S4SC operates under the nonprofit status of the Parkinson's Association of San Diego (PASD). Summit4StemCell inspired a partnership with PASD, The Scripps Clinic in La Jolla and the Scripps Research Institute in an effort to further the fight against Parkinson's through this promising research.
- "Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon". Adrenalina. Retrieved 5 September 2016.
- "Skateboard Marathon". Miami.com. November 5, 2010. Retrieved March 28, 2011.
- Michael E. Miller (Nov 18, 2010). "Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon: A New Times reporter attempts 26.2 miles for ten grand". Miami New Times. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- "KENT & THE REST VS. ELVER @ USA'S ADRENALINA SKATEBOARD MARATHON!". "Skate Further". October 17, 2010. Retrieved March 23, 2010.
- Craig Davis (November 6, 2010). "Adrenalina Skateboard Marathon: New Yorkers show how to take it to the streets". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- "Adrenalina skateboard marathon Saturday morning". Miami Herald. November 6, 2010. Retrieved March 24, 2011.
- "Adrenalina 26.2-mile Skateboard Marathon". Pavedwave.org. November 7, 2010. Archived from the original on 26 April 2011. Retrieved March 28, 2011.