Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up adrenaline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adrenaline is a hormone and neurotransmitter also known as epinephrine.
Adrenaline or adrenalin may also refer to:
- Adrenalin, a trademarked adrenaline product of Parke-Davis; see Epinephrine (medication)
- Adrenalin (album), by Faizal Tahir
- Adrenaline (album), by the Deftones
- Adrenalin (band), an American rock group
- "Adrenaline", a song by Bauhaus on the album Go Away White
- "Adrenaline", a song by Emma Pollock on the album Watch the Fireworks
- "Adrenaline" (Gavin Rossdale song)
- "Adrenaline" (Shinedown song)
- "Adrenalin/Distant Dreams (Part Two)", a 1980 single by Throbbing Gristle
- Adrenaline (novel), by James Robert Baker
- Adrenalin: Fear the Rush, a 1996 action film
- ADRenalin (Luxembourg), the youth wing of the Alternative Democratic Reform Party, a conservative political party in Luxembourg
- Adrenaline (series), a series of high-speed racing games for the PC
- Adrenaline (film), a 2015 film
- Adrenalin (company), an ideas agency in Zimbabwe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adrenaline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.