From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adrenaline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adrenaline is a hormone and neurotransmitter also known as epinephrine.
Adrenaline or adrenalin may also refer to:
- Adrenaline (album), by the Deftones
- Adrenalin (band), an American rock group
- Adrenaline (novel), by James Robert Baker
- Adrenalin: Fear the Rush, a 1996 action film
- Adrenalin, a trademarked adrenaline product of Parke-Davis; see Epinephrine
- "Adrenaline", a song by Bauhaus on the album Go Away White
- "Adrenaline", a song by Emma Pollock on the album Watch the Fireworks
- "Adrenaline" (Gavin Rossdale song)
- "Adrenaline" (Shinedown song)
- "Adrenalin", a 1980 single by Throbbing Gristle
- ADRenalin (Luxembourg), the youth wing of the Alternative Democratic Reform Party, a conservative political party in Luxembourg
- Adrenaline (series), a series of high-speed racing games for the PC
- Adrenaline (film), a 2015 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adrenaline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.