|Studio album by Def Leppard|
|Released||31 March 1992|
|Studio||Wisseloord Studios, Hilversum
|Def Leppard chronology|
|Singles from Adrenalize|
Adrenalize is the fifth studio album by English rock band Def Leppard, released on 31 March 1992 through Mercury Records. The album was the first by the band following the death of guitarist Steve Clark in 1991. "We had recorded demos on multitrack," recalled fellow guitarist Phil Collen. "I was sitting there with him when he played the original parts. I could relay that. But it was like playing along to a ghost."
Adrenalize received more of a mixed reception unlike Hysteria. Allmusic’s Steve Huey gave the album two and a half stars out of 5 saying that Adrenalize “sounds tired”, and “formulaic”. 
|1.||"Let's Get Rocked"||Phil Collen, Joe Elliott, Mutt Lange, Rick Savage||4:56|
|2.||"Heaven Is"||Steve Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||3:33|
|3.||"Make Love Like a Man"||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange||4:15|
|4.||"Tonight"||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||4:03|
|5.||"White Lightning"||Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||7:03|
|6.||"Stand Up (Kick Love into Motion)"||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange||4:32|
|7.||"Personal Property"||Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||4:21|
|8.||"Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad"||Collen, Elliott, Lange||5:24|
|9.||"I Wanna Touch U"||Rick Allen, Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange||3:37|
|10.||"Tear It Down"||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Savage||3:38|
|Japanese bonus tracks|
|11.||"Miss You in a Heartbeat" (Electric version)||Collen||5:06|
|12.||"She's Too Tough"||Elliott||3:39|
Deluxe edition (Bonus CD)
|In the Clubs, In Your Face - Bonn, Germany 29/05/92|
|1.||"Hysteria" (live)||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||7:17|
|2.||"Photograph" (live)||Clark, Elliott, Lange, Savage, Pete Willis||4:44|
|3.||"Pour Some Sugar on Me" (live)||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||5:09|
|4.||"Let's Get Rocked" (live)||Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||5:46|
|5.||"You Can't Always Get What You Want" (with Hothouse Flowers)||Mick Jagger, Keith Richards||7:43|
|6.||"Little Wing" (with Hothouse Flowers)||Jimi Hendrix||3:40|
|7.||"Tonight" (version 2 - demo version featuring Steve Clark)||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||4:24|
|8.||"Now I'm Here" (live - featuring Brian May)||Brian May||6:03|
|9.||"Two Steps Behind" (acoustic)||Elliott||4:11|
|10.||"Tonight" (acoustic - Sun Studios version)||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||4:16|
|11.||"Too Late for Love" (live)||Clark, Elliott, Lange, Savage, Willis||6:02|
|12.||"Women" (live)||Clark, Collen, Elliott, Lange, Savage||6:34|
- Tracks 1-4 are taken from the band's Live: In the Clubs, in Your Face EP, recorded at Bonn, Germany, on 29 May 1992
- Tracks 5 & 6 taken from "Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad" single.
- Tracks 7 & 8 taken from "Tonight" single.
- Track 9 taken from "Make Love Like a Man" U.K. single and "Two Steps Behind" U.S. single.
- Track 10 taken from "Two Steps Behind" single.
- Tracks 11 & 12 taken from "Let's Get Rocked" single.
- Joe Elliott – lead vocals
- Phil Collen – all guitars except acoustic guitar on "Tonight", Cockney rhyming rap on "Make Love Like a Man"
- Rick Savage – bass guitar, acoustic guitar on "Tonight"
- Rick Allen – drums
- The Sideways Mob – backing vocals
- Robert John "Mutt" Lange, John Sykes - backing vocals
- Phil "Crash" Nicholas – keyboard on "Stand Up (Kick Love into Motion)"
- Mike "Bat Ears" Shipley – producer, engineer, mixing
- Def Leppard – producer
- Pete Woodroffe – engineer, programming, sequencing
- Robert John "Mutt" Lange – executive producer
- Robert Scovill – assistant engineer
- Bob Ludwig – mastering
- Andie Airfix – art direction
- Pamela Springsteen – photography
|Australia ARIA Top 50 Albums Chart||1|
|New Zealand RIANZ Albums Chart||1|
|U.S. Billboard 200||1|
|UK Albums Chart||1|
|United States||RIAA||3× Platinum|
- Christgau, Robert. "Def Leppard". Robert Christgau.
- J.D. Considine (16 April 1992). "Adrenalize | Album Reviews". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2011-11-02.
- Barton, Geoff: "Steve was an artist…"; Classic Rock #219, February 2016, p184
- "Allmusic (Def Leppard charts and awards) Billboard albums".
- "Def Leppard chart stats". Archived from the original on 27 May 2012.
Wayne's World (soundtrack)
by Various Artists
|Billboard 200 number-one album
18 April – 22 May 1992
Totally Krossed Out by Kris Kross
Human Touch by Bruce Springsteen
|UK number one album
11–17 April 1992
Diva by Annie Lennox
Hepfidelity by Diesel
|Australian ARIA Albums Chart number-one album
12–25 April 1992
Blood Sugar Sex Magik
by Red Hot Chili Peppers