|Full name||Adrián Daniel Calello|
|Date of birth||May 14, 1987|
|Place of birth||Quilmes, Argentina|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 26 March 2015.
He started his professional career at Independiente, debuting for the first team on February 24, 2007. In the winter transfer window of the 2008–09 season he joined reigning Croatian champions Dinamo Zagreb. With the Croatian club, Calello has won two domestic league titles, one Croatian Cup and one Croatian Supercup.
Calello debuted for the senior squad of Independiente on February 24, 2007 in club's home defeat against Boca Juniors 3–1. He entered the match as a 16th-minute substitute for Gastón Machín. During the 2006–07 season, Calello made 14 appearances in the closing tournament of Primera División. The following season, he made a total of 15 appearances in the opening and 9 appearances in the closing tournament. The 2008–09 season saw Calello make 13 appearances in the opening tournament before he was transferred to Croatian reigning champions Dinamo Zagreb. Calello made a total of 51 league appearances for Independiente, also featuring in one Copa Sudamericana match for the club.
On December 15, 2008, Callelo was transferred to Dinamo Zagreb for a reported fee of €2.2 million. He signed a 5 1⁄2-year contract for his new club. His first official match for Dinamo Zagreb was a 2008–09 Prva HNL tie against the club's biggest rivals Hajduk Split on February 24, 2009. Dinamo Zagreb lost the match 2–0 and Calello was responsible for Hajduk Split scoring their first goal from a penalty-kick. He made 12 league appearances and 3 cup appearances in his debut season with the club. The 2009–10 season saw calello feature in 20 out of 30 league matches for Dinamo Zagreb. He also made 3 appearances in Croatian Cup and 4 appearances in European competitions. He scored the first goal of his professional career in a 2010-11 Prva HNL match against RNK Split, which ended up being the winning goal as Dinamo won the match 1–0.
On January 31, 2013, the board of Siena confirmed signing of Calello on a free transfer.
- As of December 5, 2012
- Note: the Croatian Cup appearances for Dinamo Zagreb can be viewed at the official website of the club nk-dinamo.hr under the The Match section.
|2008–09||Dinamo Zagreb||Prva HNL||12||0||3||0||0||0||15||0|
- Croatian First League (3): 2008–09, 2009–10, 2010–11
- Croatian Cup (2): 2008–09, 2010–11
- Croatian Super Cup (1): 2010
- "Callelo potpisao!" (in Croatian). Dinamo Zagreb. December 15, 2008. Retrieved August 5, 2010.
- "Calello: Sudac nije mogao vidjeti penal!" (in Croatian). ezadar.hr. February 26, 2009. Archived from the original on August 13, 2010. Retrieved August 5, 2010.
- "Adrian Caello" (in Italian). Gruppo Esperti. January 22, 2013. Retrieved May 13, 2013.
- "Bišćan presudio Hajduku" (in Croatian). Sportnet.hr. July 17, 2010. Archived from the original on July 23, 2010. Retrieved July 28, 2010.
- Adrián Calello at FootballDatabase.eu