Some of this article's listed sources may not be reliable. (June 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Adrian Gaxha|
|Born||13 February 1984|
Skopje, SR Macedonia, SFR Yugoslavia
|Occupation(s)||Singer, songwriter, producer|
|Years active||2003 - present|
|Associated acts||Tamara Todevska, Vrčak, Floriani|
Adrian Gaxha was born on 13 February 1984 in Skopje, Macedonia to an Albanian family. He started playing the viola at an early age and also graduated from a Music High School. He is currently studying the English language in Skopje.
Gaxha started singing in 2001 in the Albanian festival of pop music Nota Fest. There, he won first prize, the first time a newcomer won both, the jury and the audience votes. Within a short time, Adrian became one of the most popular singers in Macedonia and Albania and other Albanian-speaking territories. Until today he has recorded four albums, three in the Albanian and one in Macedonian.
His performances usually include a lot of skillful dance choreography. He has also participated in festivals such as Videofest in Prishtina, Makfest in Štip, and has won the first prize at Ohrid Fest. In 2006, he finished second at the Macedonian national preselection for Eurovision, singing the song "Ljubov e" with the Macedonian-Romani legendary singer Esma Redzepova.
2008: Eurovision Song Contest
He represented Republic of Macedonia at the Eurovision Song Contest 2008, performing "Let Me Love You" along with Tamara Todevska and Vrčak. The song failed to reach the final, ending 10th with 64 points.
Since 2008, Gaxha has been focusing more in the Albanian-language songs and the Albanian market. He participated in Kënga Magjike 2012, with Florian Beqiri singing the song "Ngjyra e kuqe" (The red color) and placed Top 10. The song was an instant hit on the radios and on social media, especially on YouTube where the song counts more than 27 million views (As of 28 May 2017). After the festival, he released "Kjo zemër" (This heart), who received the similar success.
- Thuaj Mamit
- 300 Godini (2008)
- "E Brenduar" (2010)
- "Sa Sexy"
- "Ti Tani" (featuring Snow Black)
- "Ngjyra e Kuqe"
- "Kjo zemër"
- "Oj ti cike"
- "My Girl"
- "xhamadani vija vija"
- Participating member of EBU
- "Adrian Gaxha: Me Florianin janë dyshja më e suksesshme". Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Adrian Gaxha: Të dielën në "Kënga Magjike 2012"". Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Adrian Gaxha: Xhiron videon e këngës "Ngjyra E Kuqe"". Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Adrian Gaxha: 3 milion shikime Në Youtube". Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
- "Adrian Gaxha: Përsëri një duet me Florianin". Archived from the original on 10 September 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2013.
|Awards and achievements|
with "Mojot svet"
| Macedonia in the Eurovision Song Contest
(with Tamara and Vrčak)
with "Nešto što kje ostane"