Adrian L. Miller
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (December 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adrian L. Miller
St. Louis, Missouri,
|Years active||1989 - present|
|Malibu by Anderson .Paak|
The Jungle Is The Only Way Out by Mereba
Adrian L. Miller is an American music entertainment executive, manager, music supervisor, and executive producer whose client roster spans Oscar/Emmy/Grammy award nominated and winning artist RZA, Anderson .Paak, Poo Bear, Flo-Rida, Sway & King Tech, Alice Smith, NxWorries, and Mereba. Miller recently teamed up with Delicious Vinyl record label owner Michael Ross and Leslie Cooney to reboot the label, now called Delicious Vinyl Island, whose focus is Caribbean/Future Roots and an eclectic soul R&B outfit called A Tiny Universe with Om'Mas Keith.
In addition to management and label ownership, Miller also currently does music supervision/music consulting for film and television projects, including the RZA-directed film Cut Throat City (Patriot Pictures), the Hulu series Wu-Tang: An American Saga, and the F. Gary Gray-directed Sony release, Men in Black: International (Sony)." As of 2020, he has joined the Music Supervisors Guild.
He has received RIAA certifications for gold and platinum sales in music for roles ranging from songwriter to manager. In 2019, he was awarded a Grammy Award for Best Rap Performance for the song "Bubblin" by Anderson .Paak.
Miller began his music career as on air radio host at KBLK in Tulsa, Oklahoma while attending the University of Tulsa. In 1991, Miller became the Director of A&R at Immortal Records; working with Funkdoobiest, Volume 10, Incubus, and Korn. Three years later, at the age of 24, Miller took on his position at Warner Bros. Records as the Director of A&R; working with industry legends, Quincy Jones and Benny Medina. Miller has experience in song writing, production, and artist development. Some artists in both music and film that Miller have worked with include: Giorgio Moroder, DJ Chris Cox, Rage Against the Machine, Cypress Hill, Outkast, Ice Cube, Sugar Ray, Flo Rida, Incubus, and Anderson .Paak.
- Cut Throat City, 2020
- Men In Black, 2019
- Won Canne Film Festival Golden Lion for Music in commercial Apple Home Pod 2018
- These 3 Waters, 2019
- Champions, 1997
- Move On, 2007
- Bradt, George. "A Personal Branding MAP For Leaders". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Setaro, Shawn. "Adrian Miller: How Gambling On Anderson .Paak Paid Off". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Johnson, Kevin C. "St. Louis native Adrian Miller is the man behind Grammy nominee Anderson .Paak". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Los Angeles Times: In The Digital Age, Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Digital Journal: From Rookies To Vets, Grammy Nominated Duo Los Rakas Release Their Highly Anticipated New Album, Manes De Negocio
- Hollywood Shuffle: We’re Finding ‘A Love’ For Adrian Miller
- We Take Note: XYION, INC - ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD OF THE GAME
- Film-Av Club: RZA on Comics, Meditation, and Katrina-related Conspiracy Theories
- Yahoo: Taryn Manning to Star as ‘Karen’ in Suspense Thriller From Director Coke Daniels
- Big Wallet: Entrepreneur Adrian Miller on Managing Anderson .Paak and his Industry Route
- Music Wise Podcast: Adrian Miller
- Taryn Manning Feels Entitled In Timely Thriller ‘Karen’; Devin Druid, Carmela Zumbado And Matthew Hancock Celebrate The Holidays In ‘White Elephant’ – Film Briefs
- The Wrap: Taryn Manning to Star as ‘Karen’ in Suspense Thriller From Director Coke Daniels
- Branding, Licensing, and Partnership Advice from Gold and Platinum Sales Executive Adrian Miller
- Latinos Unidos: LOS RAKAS FT AMARA LA NEGRA “DEVORAME”
- World: Take it from One of The Hottest Talent Managers In The Game, Hard Work Is Still the Key to Success
- Billboard: Nanna.B Asks 'Where Is the $$$': Video Premiere
- Black Film: Taryn Manning has Signed on to Star in Coke Daniels Suspense Thriller, Karen
- Cart Wheel Art: Jarritos Flavor City 3rd Annual Art Contest: Call to Artists for Submissions
- STL Post: St. Louis native Adrian Miller is the man behind Grammy nominee Anderson .Paak
- Adrian L. Miller discography at Discogs
- Billboard: Dr. Dre, The Azoffs & More: The Power Team Banking On Anderson .Paak
- Forbes: Music Industry Influencers Debate Blockchain's Business Impact In 2019
- Ambrosia For Heads: One Of G-Funk's Most Important Producers Has Passed Away
- From Yardcore to Yaadcore: Delicious Vinyl Launches New Caribbean Imprint Delicious Vinyl Island
- World class skateboarder host local youth clinics
- EPISODE 144 ADRIAN MILLER: A key player in making the L.A. rap scene blow up tells us how the West was won
- Sway and Tech Bring the Wake Up Show to Sirius XM
- Adrian Miller Talks to Radio Facts about Managing Anderson .Paak and the Industry
- Music Industry Influencers Debate Blockchain's Business Impact In 2019
- How a Song No One Wanted to Make Became a West Coast Rap Classic
- Sway & King Tech Bringing "The Wake Up Show" To Sirius XM's Shade 45
- Disrupt Digital “The Making of the DJ”
- Billboard “Delicious Vinyl Island: Exclusive”
- The Hollywood Shuffle: We’re Finding ‘A Love’ For Adrian Miller”