Adrian L. Miller
Adrian L. Miller
St. Louis, Missouri,
|Years active||1989 - present|
|Malibu by Anderson .Paak|
The Jungle Is The Only Way Out by Mereba
Adrian L. Miller is an American Music Entertainment Executive, Manager, and Executive Producer, who is currently the manager to Mereba, Anderson .Paak, NxWorries and The Free Nationals (who are on the record label OBE, along with artist Kadhja Bonet). Miller has diversified his portfolio as a label owner, publisher, songwriter, A&R/talent scout, executive producer, and artist manager. Recently he has teamed up with Michael Ross (co-founder of the label Delicious Vinyl), together with Leslie Cooney, they started the label reboot now called Delicious Vinyl Island.
Currently, his work is in music supervision/music consulting for film and television projects include; RZA's, Cut Throat City (Patriot Pictures) and the series Wu-Tang: An American Saga (Hulu) and F. Gary Gray's Men In Black: International (Sony). He has received the Cannes Lion Award for his work on the 2018 Apple Music Home Pod commercial with Spike Jones.
Miller began his music career as on air radio host at KBLK in Tulsa, Oklahoma while attending the University of Tulsa. In 1991, Miller became the Director of A&R at Immortal Records; working with Funkdoobiest, Volume 10, Incubus, and Korn. Three years later, at the age of 24, Miller took on his position at Warner Bros. Records as the Director of A&R; working with industry legends, Quincy Jones and Benny Medina. Miller has experience in song writing, production, and artist development. Some artists in both music and film that Miller have worked with include: Giorgio Moroder, DJ Chris Cox, Rage Against the Machine, Cypress Hill, Outkast, Ice Cube, Sugar Ray, Flo Rida, Incubus, and Anderson .Paak.
Always one step ahead of the game, Xyion Inc. is a marketing research company that can trend forecast change in our marketplace. Adrian Miller, creator of Xyion Inc., specializes in locating fresh talent: writers, producers, and image-makers for the music and arts industry. Through previous relationships and having run several indie start-ups, Xyion provides top tier placement for the clients, offering over two decades of experience and endless creative opportunities. Miller’s career in arts and entertainment spans over twenty years and this has allowed him to empower his clients and their content in every aspect.
One aim of Xyion Inc. is in licensing and brand strategies. Miller is fully aware that sales is the bottom line of any business, he brings light to the current brand awareness and sales. As music sales decline, music artist find added revenue streams, and Xyion is advancing the most recent technological front and center with their clients.
Delicious Vinyl Island
- Bradt, George. "A Personal Branding MAP For Leaders". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Setaro, Shawn. "Adrian Miller: How Gambling On Anderson .Paak Paid Off". Forbes. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- Johnson, Kevin C. "St. Louis native Adrian Miller is the man behind Grammy nominee Anderson .Paak". St. Louis Post-Dispatch. Retrieved 19 April 2018.
- Adrian L. Miller discography at Discogs
- Billboard: Dr. Dre, The Azoffs & More: The Power Team Banking On Anderson .Paak
- Forbes: Music Industry Influencers Debate Blockchain's Business Impact In 2019
- Ambrosia For Heads: One Of G-Funk's Most Important Producers Has Passed Away
- From Yardcore to Yaadcore: Delicious Vinyl Launches New Caribbean Imprint Delicious Vinyl Island
- World class skateboarder host local youth clinics
- EPISODE 144 ADRIAN MILLER: A key player in making the L.A. rap scene blow up tells us how the West was won
- Sway and Tech Bring the Wake Up Show to Sirius XM
- Adrian Miller Talks to Radio Facts about Managing Anderson .Paak and the Industry
- Music Industry Influencers Debate Blockchain's Business Impact In 2019
- How a Song No One Wanted to Make Became a West Coast Rap Classic
- Sway & King Tech Bringing "The Wake Up Show" To Sirius XM's Shade 45