|No. 82, 13|
March 23, 1980 |
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||215 lb (98 kg)|
|High school:||Lancaster (TX)|
|NFL Draft:||2003 / Round: 5 / Pick: 158|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at ArenaFan.com|
Adrian James Madise (born March 23, 1980) is a former American football wide receiver. Madise played college football for Texas Christian University. During his junior and senior years in 2001 and 2002, he tallied 82 catches for 1,343 yards (16.4 yards per catch) and 7 touchdowns. Madise was drafted by the Denver Broncos in the fifth round of the 2003 NFL Draft. In June 2003, he signed a five-year contract with the Broncos. He played in 11 games for the Broncos during the 2003 NFL season. His longest gain for the Broncos was an 83-yard kickoff return. He signed with the Austin Wranglers in November 2006.
- Dan Noxon (December 22, 2001). "TCU receiver catches a break, runs with it: Madise's clutch grabs in late season helped deliver Frogs to bowl". The Dallas Morning News.
- "Adrian Madise". pro-football-reference.com.
- "Broncos sign receiver Adrian Madise to five-year deal". Associated Press Archive. June 17, 2003.
- Anthony Cotton (October 24, 2003). "BRONCOS NOTES: More involvement set for rookie WR Madise". Denver Post.
- "Wranglers add five more players for 2007". oursportscentral.com. November 7, 2006. Retrieved August 12, 2016.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|