|No. 5 – Montreal Alouettes|
|Born:||April 6, 1988|
|Height:||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Weight:||248 lb (112 kg)|
|College:||William & Mary|
|NFL Draft:||2010 / Round: 6 / Pick: 184|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at NFL.com · CFL.ca|
Adrian D'Sean Tracy (born April 6, 1988) is a professional gridiron football defensive end for the Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (CFL). He was selected in the sixth round (184th overall) of the 2010 NFL Draft by the New York Giants. Tracy played college football at the College of William & Mary.
New York Giants
Tracy was signed to a multi-year deal with the Giants in June 2010, after being selected by them in the 2010 NFL Draft. In preseason, he suffered a dislocated elbow and was placed on IR for the remainder of the season. He was waived by the Giants on September 3, 2011, but was re-signed to the practice squad the next day.
Tracy signed with the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on December 17, 2014. He played in regular season games over five years for the Tiger-Cats, recording 131 defensive tackles, 21 sacks, five forced fumbles, and two interceptions. He became a free agent on February 11, 2020.
- Garafolo, Mike (June 22, 2010). "Giants sign sixth-round pick Adrian Tracy". The Star-Ledger.
- Battista, Judy (August 31, 2010). "Giants Lose Sorgi and Moss for Season". New York Times.
- "Cardinals Cut To 53". Archived from the original on 2014-09-01. Retrieved 2014-08-31.
- "Transactions". cfl.ca. Archived from the original on December 26, 2014. Retrieved December 26, 2014.
- "Alouettes add muscle to the defensive line". Montreal Alouettes. February 13, 2020.