Adrian White (musician)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Heavy metal, industrial rock, punk rock|
|Associated acts||Strapping Young Lad, Front Line Assembly, Reset, Delerium, Conjure One, Aerodrone, SNFU|
Adrian White is a Canadian drummer.
In 1994, White played drums on the first album from Devin Townsend's newly founded Strapping Young Lad. Shortly after he toured with Front Line Assembly (FLA) on the Hard Wired Tour in 1995–96. Soon after that he moved to Montreal, Quebec to join punk rock band Reset, writing and recording No Limits and touring Canada as well as shooting videos for the singles from No Limits.
In 2000, White quit Reset to rejoin FLA for more touring in Europe and the WGT Festival. In 2003 he pulled double duty, joining FLA side-projects Delerium and Conjure One for a sold-out North American tour.
On 17 December 2010, Reset announced the return of Adrian White with the band at the same time they announced a concert to celebrate its 15th year of existence. Four years later, White joined the Canadian hardcore punk band SNFU for its Canadian and European touring.
- Strapping Young Lad – Heavy as a Really Heavy Thing (1995)
- Front Line Assembly – Live Wired (1995)
- Punky Brüster - Cooked on Phonics (1996)
- Reset – No Limits (1998); re-release No Worries/No Limits (2006)
- Conjure One – live (2003)
- Aerodrone – Spin EP (2006)
- Dismantled – Standard Issue (2006)
- Front Line Assembly – Artificial Soldier (2006)
- Front Line Assembly - Fallout (2007)
|This article about a Canadian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|