5 October 1946 |
Sydney, New South Wales
|Years of service||1965–2000|
|Awards||Member of the Order of Australia
D'Hagé was born in Sydney and educated at North Sydney Boys High School and the Royal Military College Duntroon (Applied Science). He graduated into the Intelligence Corps in 1967, and was later transferred to Infantry and served in Vietnam as a platoon commander, where he was awarded the Military Cross. His service in the Australian Army included command of an infantry battalion and Director of Joint Operations for Defence. In 1980 he was awarded the National Medal. In 1990 he was promoted to Brigadier as Head of Defence Public Relations.
In 1993 d'Hagé was made a Member of the Order of Australia in recognition of service to the Army and the Defence Force in the fields of operational planning and public information. His last appointment was Head of Defence Planning for security of the Sydney 2000 Olympics, including defence against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear threats. (CBRN)
In October 2000 d'Hagé left the Army to pursue a writing career, moving to Italy to complete The Omega Scroll, a fictional thriller centred on the Catholic Church. He holds an honours degree in theology. He began his studies believing in Christianity and graduated with no "fixed religion." D'Hagé is currently a research scholar at the Centre for Arab and Islamic Studies (Middle East and Central Asia) at the Australian National University, and is also completing a further degree in Wine Science.
- The Omega Scroll (2006) 
- The Beijing Conspiracy (2008) 
- The Maya Codex (2011) 
- The Inca Prophecy (2012) 
- The Alexandria Connection (2014) 
Honours and awards
|Member of the Order of Australia|
|Military Cross (MC)|
|Australian Active Service Medal 1945-1975|
|Australian Service Medal 1945-1975|
|Defence Force Service Medal (with 4 clasps)|
|Australian Defence Medal|
|Vietnam Campaign Medal|
- Military Cross (MC) entry for D'HAGE, Adrian Stuart, Canberra, Australia: Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, 22 May 1970, http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/honour_roll/search.cfm?aus_award_id=1091567&showInd=true. Retrieved 8 July 2015, "Infantry – 6 RAR – Vietnam"
- National Medal entry for D'HAGE, Adrian Stuart, Canberra, Australia: Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, 22 August 1980, http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/honour_roll/search.cfm?aus_award_id=900732&showInd=true. Retrieved 8 July 2015.
- Biography, 19 July 2006, penguin.com.au
- Member of the Order of Australia (AM) entry for D'HAGE, Adrian Stuart, Canberra, Australia: Department of the Prime Minister and Cabinet, 13 June 1993, http://www.itsanhonour.gov.au/honours/honour_roll/search.cfm?aus_award_id=878573&showInd=true. Retrieved 8 July 2015, "In recognition of service to the Army and the Defence Force in the field of operational planning and public information"
- The Omega Scroll, published 31 July 2006, penguin.com.au
- The Beijing Conspiracy, published 7 April 2008, penguin.com.au
- The Maya Codex Archived September 9, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.
- The Inca Prophecy
- The Alexandria Connection