This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2010)
Adriana Kaegi (born March 17, 1957) is a Swiss-born American actress, producer and former singer.
Kaegi co-founded the band Kid Creole and the Coconuts together with August Darnell and Coati Mundi, both formerly of Dr. Buzzard's Original Savannah Band.
The band won the British Music Award for Best International Live Act, and Kaegi appeared with the band on The Tonight Show, Saturday Night Live, the movie Against All Odds, the presidential inauguration of George H. W. Bush, a benefit hosted by Princess Diana for the children's charity Barnardo's, the 40th anniversary of the UN, and a performance at Carnegie Hall with Cab Calloway. She has also sung with U2, Miguel Bosé, Towa Tei, Vodka Collins and created the all-female band Boomerang.
Kaegi made a documentary film about her time with Kid Creole and the Coconuts, and in 2009 released her first solo CD Tag.
Kaegi's media company was an early adopter of video content for the web. She conceived, produced and hosted one of the first interactive live webcast series from New York's Knitting Factory called "Cyber Cabaret", which received "Best live web cast" awards from Yahoo! and CNET in 1998, then went on to produce and promote live and on-demand webcasts for the fashion brands and magazines Style and Elle covering runway shows from New York, Paris and Milan.
- Me No Pop I (12") Antilles 1980
- Off the Coast of Me (LP, album) ZE Records, Island Records 1980
- Fresh Fruit in Foreign Places (LP, album) Schweinerei ZE Records, Island Records 1981
- Don't Take My Coconuts (Album) (3 versions) EMI America 1983
- Doppelganger (album) (2 versions) Island Records … 1983
- War (Album) (44 versions) Red Light, Surrender` Island Records … 1983
- Boomerang (2 versions) Atlantic 1986
- These Boots Are Made For Walkin' (12") Night Train Vocal / L… Atlantic 1986
- When The Phone Stops Ringing (12", Maxi) Atlantic, WEA 1986
- New York At Dawn (CD, Album) Other Guys EMI USA, Toshiba EMI Ltd 1990
- Private Waters In The Great Divide (CD, album) CBS 1990
- Sound Museum (album) (3 versions) Tamilano EastWest Japan … 1997 
- Tag (solo album) BEST of the month on Amazon 2009 
- Going Out (single) 2010 Kaegi/Rogers 2011 BMI
- He Delivers (single) 2011 Kaegi/Rogers 2011 BMI
- Lock and Load (single) 2012 Kaegi/Rogers 2012 BMI
- Occupy my Heart (part of a compilation) 2012 Kaegi/Mercenck BMI/Gemma
- Against All Odds (1984)
- Patricia Field (2013)
- Social X Rays (2014), premiered at ASOFF Fashion Film Festival at Centre Pompidou in Paris
- ^ "Addy Kaegi (Performance)". Lagond Music School, Elmsford, New York.
- ^ "Adriana Kaegi". IMDb. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- ^ "Review: "TAG" by Adriana Kaegi « Artists « Revenge of the 80s Radio". Revengeofthe80sradio.com. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- ^ "Adriana Kaegi". Discogs.com. Retrieved 10 August 2017.
- ^ "ADRIANA Kaegi". CDBaby.com. Archived from the original on June 1, 2010. Retrieved April 12, 2010.
- ^ "Style Icon Patricia Field". DearAddy.com. Archived from the original on January 13, 2015. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- ^ "Roxanne Lowit". DearAddy.com. Archived from the original on February 4, 2015. Retrieved August 10, 2017.
- Addy.media website
- "Adriana Kaegi: 'The Queen of Stream'", Time Out, Adrienne Weinfeld-Berg
- Adriana Kaegi performs at the Poolside Lawn party