|Italian Chamber of Deputies|
|Born||9 June 1922|
|Died||9 April 1984(aged 61)|
|Political party||Italian Communist Party|
Adriana Fabbri Seroni, commonly known as Adriana Seroni (9 June 1922 – 9 April 1984) was an Italian journalist and politician of the Communist Party, member of the Italian Chamber of Deputies from 1972 to 1984.
Seroni was born in Florence on 9 June 1922. She finished her degree on humanities and became a journalist. As a journalist, she defended women's rights. In 1972, she became a Chamber of Deputies member for the Italian Communist Party. She was a deputy and a journalist until her death in 1984.
- Adriana Seroni, La questione femminile in Italia, 1970-1977, Editori Riuniti
- Idem, Donne comuniste: identità e confronto, Rome: C. Salemi, 1984
- Massimo d'Alema, A Mosca l'ultima volta: Enrico Berlinguer e il 1984, Editore Donzelli
- About Adriana Seroni in the Official Website of Italian Chamber of Deputies
- Adriana Seroni's pictures on the historical archive of l'Unità
|This article about an Italian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|