Mattenet in 2011
|Full name||Adrien Mattenet|
|Born||October 15, 1987|
|Highest ranking||19 (December 2011)|
|Club||AS Pontoise-Cergy TT|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||73 kg (161 lb; 11.5 st)|
Adrien Mattenet (born October 15, 1987) is a French table tennis player, currently playing for AS Pontoise-Cergy TT. His World Ranking is at number 19 as of December 2011, the best ranking for a French player since Christophe Legout in 2001.
In May 2011, Mattenet was the first Frenchman to qualify for the London 2012 Olympic Games by beating Singapore's Gao Ning to reach the Quarterfinals of the 2011 World Championships. At the 2012 Olympics, he lost to Chen Weixing in the fourth round. In June 2015, he competed in the inaugural European Games, for France in table tennis, more specifically, Men's team with Simon Gauzy and Emmanuel Lebesson. He earned a silver medal.
- "World ranking Record for MATTENET Adrien (FRA)". ITTF. Retrieved December 9, 2011.
- "MATTENET Adrien". ITTF. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- "MATTENET Adrien (FRA)". ITTF. Archived from the original on 2016-03-03. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- "Mattenet dans le Top 20". L'Equipe.fr. December 1, 2011. Archived from the original on 2012-01-03. Retrieved January 16, 2012.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Adrien Mattenet". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-17. Retrieved 2017-05-06.
- Adrien Mattenet at the International Table Tennis Federation
- "Adrien Mattenet at old.ittf.com". Archived from the original on January 11, 2017. Retrieved June 25, 2018.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- "Adrien Mattenet at ittfranking.com". Archived from the original on August 1, 2014. Retrieved June 25, 2018.CS1 maint: bot: original URL status unknown (link)
- Adrien Mattenet at the International Olympic Committee
- Adrien Mattenet at the Comité National Olympique et Sportif Français (in French)