||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Born||Adrienne Danielle Frantz
June 7, 1978
Mount Clemens, Michigan, U.S.
|Notable work||Ambrosia "Amber" Moore in The Bold and the Beautiful and The Young and the Restless|
|Spouse(s)||Scott Bailey (2011–present)|
Adrienne Danielle Frantz (born June 7, 1978 in Mount Clemens, Michigan) is an American actress and singer-songwriter. She is known for her role as Amber Moore in The Bold and the Beautiful (1997–2005, 2010–2012) and The Young and the Restless (2006–2010, 2013).
First breaking into the soap opera genre in 1997 as Tiffany Thorne on Sunset Beach, Frantz left the show later that year for her role as the villainess turned sympathetic heroine Amber on The Bold and the Beautiful. In 2001, her portrayal garnered Frantz a Daytime Emmy in the Outstanding Younger Actress category. Frantz played the role on B&B until 2005, when she left to focus on a music career. From November 2006 to May 2010, she played Amber on The Young and the Restless. July 1, 2010 marked Frantz's return to The Bold and the Beautiful as Amber, where she remained until 2012. Frantz made a one-episode appearance on The Young and the Restless in 2013.
Outside of B&B, Frantz made a guest appearance as a popstar named Emica in the 2001 Rugrats episode, All Growed Up, which later was the basis for the spinoff All Grown Up!. She played Claire Redfield in a commercial for Resident Evil 2, directed by George A. Romero, shown only in Japan. Frantz guest starred in an episode of That '70s Show, playing Fez's girlfriend Kelly. Frantz later appeared in Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield. In 2005, Frantz was cast in the horror film Hack!, which was released in 2007.
In January 2010 it was announced Frantz was engaged to actor Scott Bailey. She and Bailey married in California on November 11, 2011. In June 2015, Frantz announced that she is pregnant with their first child, a girl. On December 1, 2015 Adrienne delivered a healthy baby girl Amélie Irene Bailey in California.
- 1997–2005, 2010–2012: The Bold and the Beautiful as Amber Moore (July 18, 1997 – April 14, 2005; July 1, 2010 – May 17, 2012 ) and as April Knight, Amber's twin sister (2003)
- 1997: Sunset Beach as Tiffany Thorne (44 episodes)
- 1999: Jimmy Zip as Shelia
- 1999: Speedway Junky as Kelley
- 1999: Chicken Soup for the Soul as Sandy (1 episode)
- 1999: Search Party as Celebrity Contestant (2 episodes)
- 2000: The Wild Thornberrys as Inga (1 episode)
- 2000: As Told by Ginger as Operator's Voice (2 episode)
- 2000: The 27th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself (Nominee)
- 2001: The 28th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself
- 2002: Hollywood Squares as Guest Appearance (March 26, 2002 episode)
- 2003: SoapTalk as Herself (September 25, 2003,October 30, 2003,October 25, 2004 episodes)
- 2005: The 32nd Annual Daytime Emmy Awards as Herself
- 2005: Diva Dog: Pit Bull on Wheels as Guest Star
- 2006–2010, 2013: The Young and the Restless as Amber Moore (November 29, 2006 – May 7, 2010)
- 2006: That '70s Show as Kelly (Fez's girlfriend)
- 2007: Ed Gein: The Butcher of Plainfield as Erica (Voice)
- 2007: Hack! as Maddy
- 2008: Act Your Age as EB
- 2008: Donna on Demand as Donna
- 2012: I Married Who? as Claire
- 2015: The Perfect Girlfriend as Simone Matthews, TV film
- 2007 : Anomaly
- "Adrienne Frantz". Hollywood.com. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- "Adrienne Frantz 411". SoapOperaDigest.com. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- John P. McCarthy (January 12, 1997). "Review: ‘Sunset Beach’". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- Justin Chang (August 28, 2005). "Adrienne Frantz". Variety. Retrieved 2016-04-15.
- "The Young and the Restless: Adrienne Frantz is Engaged!". soaps.sheknows.com.
- "The Bold And The Beautiful's Adrienne Frantz Is Married. (UPDATED!)". soaps.sheknows.com.
- "B&B alum Adrienne Frantz's baby news". soaps.sheknows.com.