Adrienne Maloof, Los Angeles, California, on August 27, 2014
|Born||September 4, 1961|
Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of New Mexico|
|Occupation||Businesswoman, television personality|
|Television||The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills|
(m. 2002; div. 2012)
|Parent(s)||George J. Maloof, Sr.|
|Relatives||George J. Maloof, Jr. (brother)|
Adrienne Maloof (born September 4, 1961) is an American businesswoman, television personality, shoe designer and co-owner of the various business holdings of Maloof Companies, which include a 2% stake in the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada; Maloof Productions, Maloof Music and the retired Maloof Money Cup skateboarding event.
Adrienne Maloof is of Lebanese and Irish heritage. A member of the Maloof family, she is the third child and only daughter of billionaire entrepreneur George J. Maloof Sr., whose wife Colleen co-owns the holdings of the Maloof Companies with Adrienne and her brothers, George J. Maloof Jr., Joe Maloof, Gavin Maloof, and Phil Maloof. She was born on September 4th, 1961, in Albuquerque, New Mexico, where her father owned a Coors beer distributorship. She attended the University of New Mexico on a full scholarship as a tennis player, where she earned a degree in political science and was a member of Pi Beta Phi sorority.
After working in the marketing and promotions department of the Maloof family's liquor and wine business, her role grew to encompass the interests of all Maloof Companies and she has continued to control much of the Maloof Companies' marketing operations for more than twenty years. She is also involved in setting customer service standards for all Maloof Companies, including brother George Jr.'s Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, and she has produced many of Maloof Productions' projects, including the 2005 horror film Feast.
She was a cast member for the first three seasons of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, part of the network's Real Housewives series, alongside Kim and Kyle Richards, Camille Grammer, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, and Taylor Armstrong. On March 4, 2013, Maloof announced she would be leaving the TV series,but has made guest appearances in the series' fifth, sixth, and eighth season.
On May 2, 2002, she married plastic surgeon Paul Nassif, who specializes in facial plastic surgery—specifically rhinoplasty. He appeared on E!'s Dr. 90210 and currently stars in Botched also on E!. The couple have three sons: Gavin (b. 2003) and twins Colin and Christian (b. 2006). They resided in Beverly Park, a gated community in Los Angeles. Nassif filed for separation from her on July 30, 2012. The papers, filed in Los Angeles Superior Court, cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the separation. On November 8, 2012, their divorce was settled. On January 22, 2013, Maloof confirmed that she was formally dating Sean Stewart—son of British rocker Rod Stewart. Maloof rented Tom Gores's house in Mulholland Estates in 2012, and it was purchased by Christina Aguilera in 2013.
- Bravo TV biography Archived December 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine
- NBA biography Archived July 23, 2005, at the Wayback Machine
- E! Online Blog, 19 March 2010
- LA Times Show Tracker blog, 14 May 2010
- Official biography Archived January 7, 2012, at the Wayback Machine
- "CNN LARRY KING LIVE: Mallof (sic) Brothers Interviewed". cnn.com. September 18, 2010. Retrieved December 11, 2012.
- IMDB profile
- Quentin Fottrell, 'Shopping with a Real Housewife of Beverly Hills', in The Wall Street Journal, December 23, 2011 
- "Adrienne Maloof: 'It Was Time To Exit' The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills". Access Hollywood. Retrieved March 6, 2013.
- Maloof Nassif divorce documents
- http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/28/adrienne-maloof-paul-nassif-file-divorce 3 Sons
- David, Mark (September 20, 2012). "Adrienne Maloof Lists Bev Hills Mansion Amid Bitter Divorce". Variety. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- Kenneally, Tim. ""Real Housewives" star Adrienne Maloof and husband split". Yahoo News. Retrieved July 31, 2012.
- Ravitz, Justin. "Adrienne Maloof, 51, Dating Rod Stewart's Son Sean, 32: Pictures". US Weekly. Retrieved January 22, 2013.
- David, Mark (April 15, 2013). "UPDATE: Christina Aguilera". Variety. Retrieved December 1, 2017.