From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up adrift in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Adrift may refer to:
- ADRIFT, a graphical user interface used to create and play text adventures
- Adrift: 76 Days Lost At Sea, a 1986 book by Steven Callahan
- Adrift, a 1980 book by Tristan Jones
- Adrift, a 1993 television film starring Kate Jackson
- "Adrift" (Lost), a 2005 episode of the television series Lost
- "Adrift" (Stargate Atlantis), a 2007 episode of the television series Stargate Atlantis
- "Adrift" (Torchwood), a 2008 episode from the BBC series Torchwood
- Adrift (1911 film), a 1911 film by the Thanhouser Company.
- Adrift (2009 Brazilian film), a 2009 Brazilian film
- Adrift (2009 Vietnamese film), a 2009 Vietnamese film
- Open Water 2: Adrift, a 2006 film
- Adrift (band), an American heavy rock band
- Adrift (video game), stylized as ADR1FT, a 2016 video game
- adrift at sea, in the list of ship directions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adrift.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.