|Population (2009 Estimate)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Aduku is located approximately 36 kilometres (22 mi), by road, southwest of Lira, the largest city in the sub-region. Aduku is located about 24 kilometres (15 mi), by road, east of Apac, the district headquarters. The coordinates of the town are:2°01'10.0"N, 32°43'12.0"E (Latitude:2.0194; Longitude:32.7200).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie within the town limits or near its boundaries:
- Aduku Central Market
- Aduku Senior Secondary School - A public, mixed high school
- Aduku UCC (Uganda College of Commerce) - A public institution
- Ikwera Girls Secondary School - A public all-girls high school
- West Lango Anglican Diocese
- A branch of Stanbic Bank
- Rwekunye–Apac–Aduku–Lira–Kitgum–Musingo Road passes through the middle of town.
- Cyprian Musoke, and Joyce Namutebi (1 September 2009). "MPS Warn On New Town Councils". New Vision. Kampala. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- GFC, . (18 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Lira And Aduku With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- GFC, . (18 July 2015). "Map Showing Apac And Aduku With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- Google. "Location of Aduku At Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google.