Adult Swim (Canada)
|Launched||September 1, 2015|
|Country of origin||Canada|
|Format||Adult-oriented animated/live-action block|
|Running time||9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST/PST (Daily)|
|Official website||Adult Swim|
Adult Swim is an adult-oriented Canadian English-language programming block that airs on Cartoon Network from 9:00 p.m. until 12:00 a.m. EST. The block features animated and live-action shows targeting a 12–34 audience. It is based on the U.S network of Adult Swim.
Adult Swim primarily airs original shows from the U.S. block, as well as shows acquired from other sources. Several shows from its American counterpart are noticeably absent; G4's now-defunct ADd block and Much, following its shift towards comedy programming, are known to have broadcast a selection of them. Until September 1, 2015, Teletoon's late night block, Teletoon at Night, also aired several of Adult Swim's original series. As of September 2016, the block airs for three hours from 9:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. EST/PST. There's currently no word yet on whether or not the block goes back to its 9pm-5am slot.
As of June 2017.
- 2 Nuts and a Richard!
- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
- Clerks: The Animated Series
- Crash Canyon
- Night Sweats
- Rick and Morty 
- Robot Chicken
- Samurai Jack (2001 series)
- Sealab 2021
- The Venture Bros
- Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!
- 12 oz. Mouse
- American Dad!
- Archer 
- Assy McGee
- The Awesomes
- Axe Cop
- Bob's Burgers
- The Brak Show
- Family Guy
- Fat Guy Stuck in Internet
- Frisky Dingo
- Fugget About It
- Golan the Insatiable
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
- King of the Hill
- Knuckle Heads 
- Lucy, the Daughter of the Devil
- Moral Orel
- Napoleon Dynamite
- Perfect Hair Forever
- Stone Quackers
- Tom Goes to the Mayor
- Xavier: Renegade Angel
Adult Swim On Demand
Adult Swim On Demand is a video-on-demand service featuring series from Adult Swim. The service also features episodes of the block's acquired series.
SVOD mobile app
In March 2016, a subscription video-on-demand (SVOD) app was launched for Android and iOS phones, allowing viewers to watch original programming from Adult Swim in the U.S, including several series that aren't currently airing on Adult Swim Canada, with new episodes being added to the app as soon as they premiere in the U.S. The app is owned by [adult swim] games.
Due to program rights and licensing, several series, such as Mike Tyson Mysteries, Childrens Hospital, and shows airing on Toonami, aren't available for streaming. In addition, Rick and Morty and Robot Chicken premieres are only added after they air in Canada.
- "G4 Launches ADd - Adult Digital Distraction". Newswire. June 8, 2009. Retrieved January 19, 2015.
- "Fall is Fresh on Much with Exclusive Season Premieres of Hit Series TOSH.0 and SOUTH PARK, beginning September 3". Bell Media Press Room. 2013-08-26. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "Childrens Hospital on MUCH". Archived from the original on 2014-04-01. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "Newsreaders on MUCH". Archived from the original on 2014-05-10. Retrieved 2014-05-14.
- "Rick and Morty - Now In Your Dimension - Corus Entertainment". Corusent.com. 2015-12-21. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "We’ve made some changes to our TELETOON at Night schedule". TELETOON at Night. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Knuckleheads - Corus Entertainment". Corusent.com. Retrieved 2017-04-08.
- "Adult Swim Announces New SVOD Service In Canada". March 2, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2016.
- "You can now legally stream Rick and Morty and other Adult Swim Shows in Canada". March 2, 2016. Archived from the original on March 4, 2016. Retrieved April 2, 2016.
- Wilford, Denette (February 2, 2012). "Cartoon Network, Adult Swim Coming To Canada". Huffington Post. Retrieved June 22, 2012.
|This Cartoon Network-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|