From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up advantage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Advantage may refer to:
Arts and entertainment
- Advantage (album), a 1983 post-punk album by the English band Clock DVA
- Advantage (band), an English brass rock band (fl. 2000s)
- Advantage (film), a 1977 Bulgarian film
- The Advantage, an American indie rock band covering old Nintendo music (fl. 2000s)
- NES Advantage, a joystick for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Super Advantage, a joystick for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System
- Advantage of terrain, in military use, a superiority in elevation over an opposing force
- HMS Advantage, either of two ships of the British Navy
- Advantage, in tennis terminology, when one player needs one more point to win the game
- A decision made by officials in a game not to stop play after a rule infringement, because the opposing side has a better position if play continues normally. See, for example, entries in glossaries of assocation football, rugby union, and rugby league terms.
- Advantage (cryptography), a measure of the effectiveness of an enemy's code-breaking effort
- Advantage Database Server, a database product from Sybase iAnywhere
- Imidacloprid (Advantage or Advantage Flea Killer), a flea poison for pets
- Mechanical advantage, in engineering, the ratio of output force to input force on a system
- Gillig Advantage, a low-floor transit bus
- Advantage Rent a Car, a car rental company
- Advantage breakfast cereal
- GP Advantage, a brand of printer paper owned by Georgia-Pacific
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advantage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.