Advantage Controls is a family-owned company based in Muskogee, Oklahoma that specializes in water treatment equipment and accessories. In 2014, the company was awarded with the Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting, by Oklahoma’s Secretary of State Chris Benge. Advantage Controls has equipment in every continent barring Antarctica.
Advantage Controls was started in 1994, in the 1,100 foot garage of the owner Dick Morris and son Chris Morris in Downtown Muskogee, Oklahoma. In 1995, Dan Morris assumed control of Advantage Controls and remains as CEO of the company.
Since its establishment in 1994, the Advantage Controls plant has expanded twice and is now located in the Muskogee Industrial Park in a plant covering over 50,000 square feet. In 2013, Advantage was ranked one of the largest manufactures in the city of Muskogee and has over 145 employees.
Advantage Controls offers a wide array of controllers, metering pumps, and accessories. The company fuses internet communication and electronic controls to improve the user friendliness of their devices.
Advantage Controls has the widest selection of controllers. Their signature controller is the MegaTron, which also comes in a more compact SS model. The MegaTron come with its own online communications software, Web Advantage, that allows the controller to be remotely monitored and sends email to keep users informed. Advantage Controls also offers the NanoTron, MicroTron, and analog controllers.
|Supplier of the Year||2006|
|Entrepreneurial Excellence in Oklahoma||2013|
|Governor’s Award for Excellence in Exporting||2014|
- "Local manufacturer awarded the Governor's Award for Excellence in Exporting". Muskogee Development. Muskogee Business & Economic Development Office. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- Burton, Wendy (9 August 2013). "Advantage Controls receives state honor". Muskogee Phoenix. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Advantage Controls, Inc". Water Online. VertMarkets, Inc. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Major Employers". Muskogee Development. Muskogee City-County Port Authority Business Development Office. Retrieved 9 July 2014.
- "Controllers". Advantage Controls. Advantage Controls. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "Advantage Controls earns Supplier of the Year award". Muskogee Phoenix. 21 September 2006. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- Burton, Wendy (9 August 2013). "Advantage Controls receives state honor". Muskogee Phoenix. Retrieved 8 July 2014.
- "Advantage Controls receives exporting award". The Journal Record. 23 April 2014. Retrieved 8 July 2014.