|Subsidiary of SS&C Technologies|
|Traded as||NASDAQ: ADVS|
|Founder||Steve Strand and Stephanie DiMarco|
|Headquarters||San Francisco, CA, United States|
|Peter Hess (CEO), Stephanie DiMarco, Co-Founder and Strategic Advisor|
|Revenue||US$387 Million FY 2014|
|$28.2 million FY 2009|
|$50.2 million FY 2014|
|Total assets||$454 million FY 2009|
|Total equity||$252 Million FY 2009|
Number of employees
Advent Software is a software company that makes software designed to automate portfolio accounting for investment management firms, ranging from family offices and investment advisers to large institutional investors and hedge funds. The company has customers in 60 countries that manage some $18 trillion in assets.
Advent is based in San Francisco and was founded in 1983 by Steve Strand and Stephanie DiMarco. DiMarco served as President and CEO until June 2012, at which point she stepped down and was succeeded by Peter Hess.
- Black Diamond / Bluesky
- Advent Portfolio Exchange
- Advent Partner
- Advent Rules Manager
- Advent Revenue Center
- Advent Corporate Actions
- Advent Custodial Data
- Advent Tradex
- Advent OnDemand
- Advent Syncova
- Tamale RMS
- Advent Software (ADVS) annual SEC income statement filing via Wikinvest
- Advent Software (ADVS) annual SEC balance sheet filing via Wikinvest
- "Company Profile for Advent Software Inc (ADVS)". Retrieved 2008-10-20.
- "Peter Hess will take the CEO reins at Advent Software". Retrieved 2013-04-12.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on July 9, 2015. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- Advent Software (2008-09-04). "Advent to Acquire Leading Research Management Solution (RMS) Provider Tamale Software" (Press release). Retrieved 2015-03-23.
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|