Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adventure Island may refer to:
- Adventure Island (film), a 1947 Paramount film starring Rory Calhoun and Rhonda Fleming
- Adventure Island (TV series), an Australian children's television series
- Adventure Island (video game), a 1986 side-scrolling platform game produced by Hudson Soft, beginning the series of the same name
- Adventure Island (Game Boy video game), a side-scrolling platform for Game Boy and sequel to Adventure Island
- Dragon's Curse a 1989 TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine video game released in Japan as Adventure Island
- Adventure Island (amusement park), a theme park in Southend-on-Sea, UK
- Adventure Island (water park), a theme park in Tampa, Florida, US
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adventure Island.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.