Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom
|Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom|
|Distributor(s)||Cartoon Network Interactive|
|Release date(s)||November 18, 2014|
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom is a video game developed by WayForward Technologies with the help of Pendleton Ward under license from Cartoon Network Interactive. It was published by Little Orbit for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, Xbox 360 and Nintendo 3DS. This is the third game based on the animated television series Adventure Time after Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?! and Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!, and the first from American publisher Little Orbit. The game was first announced on May 8, 2014 and was released on November 18, 2014.
The game's plot takes Finn and Jake to discover the secrets through uncharted territories within the Land of Ooo. The game features a top-down perspective adventure game with puzzle elements, similarly to Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!.
- Jeremy Shada as Finn the Human
- John DiMaggio as Jake the Dog
- Tom Kenny as Ice King/Gunter/Magic Man
- Pendleton Ward as Lumpy Space Princess
- Keith Ferguson as TBA
- Eric Bauza as Pillowmint Butler
- Catherine Cavadini as Lullaby Princess
- Laura Bailey as Nightmare Princess
- Erin Fitzgerald as Slumber Princess
- Princess Bubblegum
- Ice King
- Mr. Pig
- Tree Trunks
- Magic Man
- Choose Goose
- Pillowmint Butler
- Lullaby Princess
- Slumber Princess
- Nightmare Princess
- Peppermint Butler
- Grass Sword
- Demon Blood Sword
- Nameless Kingdom
Hardcore Gamer gave the game a 3 out of 5, saying "Wayforward has scraped by with The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom. Its inspirations are pure, and give birth to some solid if all-too-familiar mechanics, but it's ultimately a disappointing adventure that squanders source material that remains begging for a true video game adaptation."
- Yamagishi, Keiji. "Finally, I can announce. I worked on the ADVENTURE TIME game for @WayForward, with @strotchy, @chipzel, @Monomirror.". Twitter. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- Koller, John (2014-09-22). "PlayStation TV: Nearly 700 Games to Play Starting October 14th". PlayStation Blog. Retrieved 2014-09-22.
- Watts, Steve (2014-05-08). "Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom Announced". IGN. Retrieved 2014-05-10.
- Creegan, Dermot (26 November 2014). "Review: Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom". Hardcore Gamer. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved 30 November 2014.