Adventures in Public School
|Adventures in Public School|
|Directed by||Kyle Rideout|
|Produced by||Josh Epstein|
|Music by||Matthew Rogers|
|Edited by||Yvann Thibaudeau|
|Distributed by||Gravitas Ventures|
Adventures in Public School is a French-Canadien comedy film directed by Kyle Rideout, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Josh Epstein. It stars Judy Greer, Daniel Doheny, Siobhan Williams, Russell Peters, Grace Park, Andrew McNee, Andrea Bang, and Andrew Herr.
It had its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2017 under the title Public Schooled.
In October 2016, it was announced Judy Greer had been cast in the film, with Kyle Rideout directing from a screenplay he wrote with Josh Epstein. Epstein will serve as a producer on the film, while Justine Whyte and Adam Folk will serve as executive producer and co-producer respectively. The Canadian Film Centre and Telefilm Canada will finance and produce the film. In November 2016, Russell Peters and Daniel Doheny joined the cast of the film.
- Kit, Borys (October 19, 2016). "Judy Greer to Star in Indie Comedy 'Public Schooled' (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- Vlessing, Etan (November 24, 2016). "Russell Peters Joins Grace Park, Judy Greer in 'Public Schooled'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved July 27, 2017.
- "Principal Photography Begins on 'Public Schooled', Directed by Kyle Rideout". Canadian Film Centre. November 23, 2016. Retrieved July 28, 2016.
- Vlessing, Etan (August 9, 2017). "Toronto: Netflix's 'Alias Grace,' Judy Greer's 'Public Schooled' Added to Lineup". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved August 17, 2017.
- "Public Schooled". Toronto International Film Festival. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- Ritman, Alex (November 3, 2017). "Judy Greer Comedy 'Public Schooled' Goes to Gravitas (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 3, 2017.
- "Canada's Top Ten has some glaring omissions". Now, December 6, 2017.
|This article related to a Canadian film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|