Adventures of Serial Buddies
|Adventures of Serial Buddies|
|Directed by||Keven Undergaro|
|Produced by||John Comerford |
|Written by||Keven Undergaro|
Kathie Lee Gifford
|Music by||Giulio Carmassi|
|Edited by||John Comerford|
Gregory is a Catholic who is determined to rid the world of evil people, Gary assembles trophies and wants to kill possible trophy winners, Graham serves as Gary's understudy and will stop at nothing to become a trophy maker himself, while Vinny Van Go has an affinity for visiting accident scenes with the purpose of making friends. These idiots are forced to join forces and embark on a riotous road trip journey—which crosses paths with everything from skinheads and frat jocks to bikers and babes. And don't forget about the clowns! 
- Henry Winkler as the Narrator
- Christopher Lloyd as Dr. Von Gearheart
- Beth Behrs as Brittany
- Christopher McDonald as Father Christopher
- Maria Menounos as Katelyn
- Kathie Lee Gifford as Kathie Lee Gifford
- Artie Lange as Golden Graham
- David Proval as Big Chicken
- Cassidy Gifford as Hannah
- Gheorghe Muresan as Paul of the Shed
- Richard Christy as Skinhead leader
- Paul Ashton as Gregory
- Hal Rudnick as Gary
- Gian Molina as Vinny
- Todd Wilson as Graham
- John Comerford as Garth / Lil Bozo / Ron A Roll
The idea for the film was inspired by a man director Undergaro was friends with, who unknowingly turned out to be a sociopath. Shooting was completed in a brisk four-week span, and the film is known for discovering actress Beth Behrs before landing her breakout role on CBS' 2 Broke Girls.
It is also credited with being the first "serial killer buddy comedy".
- Marc Graser Senior Editor @marcgraser (2013-02-12). "Maria Menounos set to promote first feature". Variety. Retrieved 2015-01-13.
- Jason Buchanan (2015). "Adventures-of-Serial-Buddies - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Archived from the original on 2015-11-07. Retrieved 2014-12-08.
- "'Adventures of Serial Buddies': Maria Menounos & Keven Undergaro's Labor of Love - The Moviefone Blog". News.moviefone.com. 2013-05-28. Archived from the original on 2014-12-05. Retrieved 2014-12-08.
- Cheryl Belinda Scott says. "Interview: Maria Menounos "Adventures of Serial Buddies" : Are You a Cinedork? –". Cinedork.com. Archived from the original on 2014-12-05. Retrieved 2014-12-08.
- "Maria Menounos comes home". Dirtywaternews.com. Archived from the original on 2013-12-24. Retrieved 2014-12-08.
- "Extra Host/filmmaker Maria Menounos' "Adventures of Serial Buddies" Arrives on DVD". Cloud-computing.tmcnet.com. 2013-09-19. Retrieved 2014-12-08.