Jump to navigation Jump to search
Adventus is the Latin word for arrival, and may mean
|Look up adventus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- The Latin word for the Christian season of Advent
- A Roman cognomen, held by
- Quintus Antistius Adventus, governor of Britain
- Adventus Saxonum, the traditional date for the arrival of the Saxons in Britain in 449
- Adventus (ceremony), the ceremony of an emperor's formal arrival at a city (usually, but not always, Rome)
- Adventus (art), the artistic convention of depicting this ceremony
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Adventus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.