Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up advice or advise in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Advice|
Advice (noun) or advise (verb) may refer to:
- Advice (opinion), an opinion or recommendation offered as a guide to action, conduct
- Advice (constitutional), in constitutional law, a frequently binding instruction issued to a constitutional office-holder
- Advice (programming), a piece of code executed when a join point is reached
- Advice (complexity), in complexity theory, a string with extra information used by Turing machine or other computing device
- Pay advice, also known as a pay slip
- HMS Advice, various Royal Navy ships
- "Advice" (song), the debut single by Christina Grimmie
- ADVISE (Analysis, Dissemination, Visualization, Insight, and Semantic Enhancement), a research and development program within the US Department of Homeland Security
- All pages beginning with "Advice"
- All pages beginning with "advis"
- All pages with a title containing Advice
- All pages with a title containing advis
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Advice.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.