Adyar Ananda Bhavan
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Adyar Ananda Bhavan (also known as AAB) is a chain of confectioners headquartered in Adyar, Chennai, India. It is the oldest such chain in Chennai and has 93 outlets across India. Over the years, its range of products has expanded to include a wide variety of confectionery, snacks and chaat.
A2B was founded by late Thiru.K.S. Thirupathi Raja founder of Guru Sweets in Rajapalayam, Srinivasa sweets in Bangalore and Sri Ananda Bhavan in Wannarapettai, Chennai. This was followed by the opening of a branch in Adyar which prompted the company to add Adyar to the name Ananda Bhavan which is now called Adyar Ananda Bhavan.
Adyar Ananda Bhavan, now operates with 120 branches spread all over India, majorly in South India
Adyar Ananda Bhavan is now managed & run by Thiru.K.T.Venkatesan & Thiru.K.T.Srinivasa raja, sons of Founder Late Thiru.K.S.Thirupathi Raja.
The company has outlets in the following cities:
- In Tamil Nadu: Chennai, Kanchipuram, Coimbatore, Salem, Dharmapuri, Erode, Madurai, Trichy, Tirupur, Vellore, Arcot, Karur, Villupuram, Hosur, Thiruvannamalai, Ulundurpet, Cuddalore, Namakkal, Ooty
- In other states: mysore, Bangalore in Karnataka, Pondicherry in Puducherry, Delhi, and Vijayawada in Andhra Pradesh.NELLORE
- BTM Layout
- HSR Layout
- HRBR Layout
- Govindarajanagar Chord Rd
- BLR Jayanagar
- Mysore Rd,Satellite bus station
- Gandhi bazaar
- Electronic City Phase-1
- Old Washermanpet
- George Town
- Pondy Bazaar
- Mogappair East
- Perumbur High Rd
- Railway Station
- Williams Rd Femina Shopping mall
- RS Puram
- Bharathiyar Rd,Gandhipuram
- "Sweet tidings!". The Hindu Retail Plus. 27 January 2008.
- "About Us". AAB Sweets. Retrieved 11 March 2010.