From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Aegae)
Aigai or Aegae (Ancient Greek: Αἰγαί) may refer to:
- Aegae (Achaea), ancient settlement near present Aigeira, in Achaea
- Aegae (Euboea), ancient town in Euboea, near which a sanctuary of Aegean Poseidon was built upon a hill
- Aigai, Macedonia, first capital of Macedon
- Aigai (Aeolis), ancient city of the Aeolian dodecapolis, near the modern city Aliağa, northwestern Turkey
- Aege, town in Pallene, Chalcidice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aigai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.