From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Ægir, aegir, Æger, or aeger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ægir (also Æger) is a figure in Norse mythology.
Aegir, Ægir, or Æger may also refer to:
- Aegir (moon), a moon of Saturn
- AEgir (planet) or epsilon Eridani b, an exoplanet
- Aegir, another name for a tidal bore
- Trent Aegir, the tidal bore on the River Trent
- G.S.R. Aegir, a student rowing club in Groningen, the Netherlands
- Aegir, the name of a member of the Asgard (Stargate) race in the science fiction TV show Stargate
- DCV Aegir, a large offshore construction vessel being built for Heerema Marine Contractors
- Aegir-class submarine tender, a former class of of ships in the US Navy
- USS Aegir (AS-23), a former US submarine tender
- Aegir Ridge, an extinct mid-ocean ridge in the far-northern Atlantic Ocean
- Ægir class offshore patrol vessel, a class serving the Icelandic Coast Guard
- Aegir, another name for aegirine, a type of silicate mineral
- Aegir Hosting System, an open source software system which handles the deployment and management of Drupal websites
- HNoMS Æger, name of several ships in the Royal Norwegian Navy
- Aeger, a genus of fossil shrimp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aegir.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.