From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aelita is a 1924 silent film.
Aelita may also refer to:
- In arts and entertainment
- Aelita (novel), a 1923 novel by Alexei Tolstoy and the main female character of the novel
- Aelita (convention), a Soviet/Russian science fiction fandom convention
- Aelita Prize, a Soviet/Russian award for science fiction writers
- Aelita Hopper-Schaefffer, a main character in the French animated television series Code Lyoko
- "Aelita" (Code Lyoko episode), the 57th episode of Code Lyoko, which focuses on the character with the same name
- Aelita (Tied & Tickled Trio album), 2007
- Aelita (Mando Diao album), 2014
- Aelita (character), name of a woman in the 2014 puzzle platformer video game Lifeless Planet
- Other uses
- Aelita Software Corporation, an American company which manufacted computer and communication products
- Aelita (spacecraft), the name of a planned Soviet needle-like interplanetary spacecraft which would carry a Soviet manned mission to Mars
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aelita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.