From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Aelita is a 1924 silent film.
Aelita may also refer to:
- Aelita (novel), a 1923 novel by Alexei Tolstoy and the main female character of the novel
- Aelita (convention), a Soviet/Russian science fiction fandom convention
- Aelita Prize, a Soviet/Russian award for science fiction writers
- Aelita Software Corporation, an American company who manufacted computer and communication products
- Aelita (spacecraft), the name of a planned Soviet needle-like interplanetary spacecraft which would carry a Soviet manned mission to Mars
- Aelita (Code Lyoko), a character in the French animated television series Code Lyoko
- "Aelita" (Code Lyoko episode), an episode of the series about the character of the same name
- Aelita (Tied & Tickled Trio album), 2007
- Aelita (Mando Diao album), 2014
- Aelita ''Aelita'' (Mando Diao album), 2014* Aelita (character), name of a woman in the 2014 puzzle platformer video game Lifeless Planet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Aelita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.