|Headquarters||Mountain View, California, The USA|
|Products||Ethernet Integrated Circuits|
Number of employees
Aeluros Inc was a semiconductor company developing integrated circuits for wireline communications - for Ethernet operating at 10 Gigabits per second. The company was founded in 2001 , and produced physical layer ICs used in 10GE line cards and optical modules (such as XENPAK, SFP, XFP).
Aeluros was the first to produce a XAUI transceiver dissipating less than 1 Watt of power,   a transceiver that can drive directly a 10 Gbit/s VCSEL,  and a transceiver with integrated Electronic Dispersion Compensation for 10GE using Multi-mode optical fiber. 
- "Aeluros Aims at High-Speed CMOS". Lightreading. 2002-10-08.
- "An 800-mW 10-Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver in 0.13-um CMOS" (PDF). IEEE, 2004 International Solid-State Circuits Conference. 2004-02-10.
- "i/oZONE Products for the week of April 21, 2003". IO Zone. 2003-03-21.
- "An Integrated VCSEL Driver for 10Gb Ethernet CMOS" (PDF). IEEE, 2004 International Solid-State Circuits Conference. 2006-02-08.
- "Aeluros Integrates EDC/10G PHY/Serdes". Lightreading. 2006-12-18.
- "NetLogic Microsystems to Acquire Aeluros, Inc., a Leading Provider of Low-Power 10-Gigabit Interface Technologies and Products".